Nature’s Haven Easy Wildflowers helps to attract bees and butterflies as well as other beneficial insects into your garden. A perfect blend of wildflower seeds and granular compost to bring both colour and wildlife to your garden. To use, simply scatter around your garden and achieve a stunning floral display.
- Selected to beneficial insects
- Easy to grow blend
- All in one mix
- Flower seeds include: Ox-eye Daisy, Corn Poppy, Cornflower, Corn Marigold
- he perfect mix of easy to grow wildflowers selected to bring bees, butterflies and other beneficial insects into the garden.
Containing a blend of free flowering countryside seeds and granular compost, simply scatter the contents of this pack where you want your flowers to bloom, lightly rake in and enjoy a stunning display in your garden.ContentsContains a mixture of granular compost and mixed flower seeds including the following:
Ox-eye Daisy, Corn Poppy, Cornflower, Corn Marigold.
Contents may vary according to availability. Store in a cool, dry, frost-free place, away from children, pets and foodstuffs. Wash hands after use. Use contents within season of purchase. Children and pets need not be excluded from treated areas. Contents may settle and segregate during transit. Shake well before application.
- For an earlier and even better show, you can plant in the autumn (Aug-Oct) for flowering in the following spring
- Remove any weeds from the area before sowing, ensuring there are no large clumps of soil or stones and rake so there is a fine tilth (smooth surface)
- Water regularly but gently to avoid washing away the seeds
- Protect young plants from pests, particularly slugs