Garotta Compost Maker will help to speed up the natural composting process. It provides food to promote bacterial growth to encourage the temperature to rise, kill off weed seeds and hasten the production of rich, dark crumbly compost.
- Accelerates the natural process of composting
- Active ingredients – Nitrogen with ground limestone
- Ideal for composting all garden and kitchen waste
Garotta is made from materials selected to help improve the structure of home-produced garden compost, maintain a neutral pH and speed up the process of decomposition. It provides food to promote bacterial growth which in turn encourages the temperature in the compost heap to rise, kill off weed seeds and hasten the conversion of garden and kitchen waste into a rich compost ideal for enriching garden soil. Garotta is harmless to children, pets and wildlife and its fast acting nature can help you produce your very own natural garden compost.
Garotta will help you produce a rich, dark, crumbly compost suitable for enriching garden soils
Tips on Use
- Only add fresh material such as lawn clippings, garden weeds and raw kitchen vegetable peelings
- Never add cooked food of any kind as this can attract vermin. Shred or cut waste into smaller pieces where possible, especially woody stems. Cover the heap to retain moisture
- Turn heap regularly in order to allow in air which is needed for the composting process and for faster results. When ready, spread the compost on your garden as a mulch or soil improver, leaving any material not fully composted as the base for a new heap
- We recommend the use of gloves when using this product
- Wash hands after use and avoid contact with skin
- Store in a cool dry place away from children, pets and foodstuffs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Does Garotta kill off the worms in my compost heap?
A. No, Garotta is not known to harm worms or other beneficial insects