Our Westland Big Tom Super Tomato Food is enriched with all of the essential nutrients for a tastier and bigger yield of tomatoes. It contains easy to absorb nutrients that stay in your compost and soil for longer. Big Tom also contains a naturally occurring stimulant that encourages root growth along with micro nutrients for the healthiest crop of tomatoes.
You can even use Westland Big Tom to feed other plants such as courgettes and cucumbers. Additionally, its also ideal for feeding flowers in your hanging baskets, beds and borders.
We recommend using a tomato planter such as our Big Tom Tomato Planter for even better results. In fact, by using Big Tom feed in conjunction with the planter you can get 35% more yield. Planters are quick and easy to use and ensure your plants get the very best start in life.
- Juicy more tasty tomatoes
- Packed with extra strength nutrients
- 1.25 litres makes 62 feeds
- Seaweed enriched
- NPK 6-3-9.5
Enriched with essential nutrients that stay in the soil and are easily absorbed for increased yields and tastier tomatoes. Containing a naturally occurring root stimulant and micro nutrients for best results
- Bigger yields
- Easy absorbed nutrients
- Added micro-nutrients
- Extra iron and magnesium
- Water management element for healthier plants
- Also suitable for feeding flowering plants all around your garden
- Added wetting agent to increase nutrient uptake
- Root growth boosting bio stimulant
- Extra magnesium and iron to support plants health
What to Expect
- Bigger crops of juicy tomatoes and an increase in flowers or fruit with all plants
- Improved root growth for plant stability
- Do not exceed the appropriate application rate. Increasing the dosage may result in damage to your plants
- Store in a dry, frost free place away from children, pets and foodstuff
- Wash hands and exposed skin after use. Gloves are recommended when handling this product
- Children and pets can continue to use treated areas immediately after application
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is a truss?
A. A truss is the group of stems where flowers and fruit develop. Tomato trusses produce masses of yellow flowers and the small green tomatoes will develop once the flowers are pollinated
Q. What is fruit set?
A. This is when the small green tomatoes are seen
Q. What should I do if I put on too much of the product?
A. Heavily water the area to wash through excess product
Q. Can I use Big Tom on any other plants?
A. Big Tom tomato food is suitable for feeding flowering plants in your garden. For beds and borders apply every 10-14 days as per pack advice